Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 April 2023

Peter Starstedt..

The Hit song is the title of this L/P must have been an Advertisers Dream !!...because it mentions just about everything and everybody....Its a simple melody repeated over and over again but its works and a hit song is born !!...and the lyrics are great and makes perfect sense !!
The video is great too....I wonder if the hair style and moustache's will ever come back !!!
When I first saw this L/P I thought that I only knew the Title track but I was surprised how many of the other tracks I knew "Take Of Your Clothes" was a bit risque for the late 60's 1969 to be precise.And I remembered "Frozen Orange Juice"

1. Where Do You Go To My Lovely
2. Sons Of Cain Are Able
3. Boulevard
4. Every Word You Say Is Written Down
5. Time Was Leading us Home
6. Take Of Your Clothes

1. Frozen Orange Juice
2. I Am A Cathederal
3. Once Upon An Everyday
4. As Though It Were A Movie
5. You're A Lady
6. Without Darkness There Is No Light

 
          1. Frozen Orange Juice

6 comments:

  1. Thanks looking forward to listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fantastic. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for all today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luigi is there a problem? twice i send a message and no response!

    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4637466666358316953&postID=1755912632830501174

    Hi Luigi,

    Can you repost Della Vip from your other blog:

    https://mickluigi.blogspot.com/2018/01/della-reese.html

    Thanks,

    Luc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luc...I will re-post Della VIP on here in a couple of days...only had one msg from you...cheers....luigi

    ReplyDelete