Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 April 2023

Swing Something Simple..2..VA


 Here is the second of the Swinging Hits still firmly planted in the 40's and 50's...I bet that record player would be worth something today !!

1. Anything Goes......Tony Bennett & Count Basie
2. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter......Frank Sinatra
3. Tain't What You Do......Julie London
4. Blueberry Hill......Glenn Miller
5. For Me And My Gal......Judy Garland & Gene Kelly
6. I'll Be Seeing You.....Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra (Vocal Frank Sinatra)
7. I'll Get By.....Harry James & His Orchestra ( Vocal Dick Haymes)
8. I'm Beginning To See The Light......Ella Fitzgerald & The Ink Spots
9. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm......Les Brown & His Orchestra
10. My Blue Heaven......The Mills Brothers
11. I Love You For Sentimental Reasons......Nat King Cole
12. Deep In The Heart Of Texas......Bing Crosby
13. I'm In The Mood For Swing......Lionel Hampton
14. Our Love Is Here To Stay......Ella Fitzgerald
15. On A Little Street In Singapore......Glann Miller & His Orchestra
16. On The Sunny Side Of The Street......Tommy Dorsey
17. Some Enchanted Evening......Jo Stafford
18. Summertime......Artie Shaw & His Orchestra
19. Well Did You Evah......Bing Crosby & Frank Sinatra
20. You Make Me Feel So Young......Frank Sinatra
21. I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire.....The Ink Spots
22. Singin' In The Rain......Roy Fox & His Orchestra
23. You'll Never Know......Dick Haymes
24. You Always Hurt The One You Love.....The Mills Brothers
25. Sing Me A Swing Song.......Ella Fitzgerald & Chick Webb Orchestra

           1. Anything Goes
           10. My Blue Heaven

1 comment: