Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 April 2023

Tony Bennett


We now have a 44 track of the complete Carnegie Hall Concert in 1962.

Following the runaway success of the hit single “I Left My Heart In San Francisco,” in early-1962, Tony Bennett was invited to perform at New York's famed Carnegie Hall for the third time. Pairing one of the greatest singers of all-time and one of the world's best music venues - as well as Bennett's favourite - yielded stunning results. Recorded on June 9, 1962, the revered Tony Bennett At Carnegie Hall album includes sublime studio quality renditions of “I Left My Heart In San Francisco,” "Just in Time," "April in Paris," "Stranger In Paradise," "Blue Velvet," "Rags To Riches," and "Because Of You" - amidst production by Ernie Altschuler and first rate accompaniment from Ralph Sharon and His Orchestra, Al Cohn (tenor saxophone), Kenny Burrell (guitar) and Candido Camero (percussion).




         8. I Left My Heart In san Francisco.
         9. I Like New York In June How About You / April In Paris

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Any chance to re-up this? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE- POST
    Hi Annon...here's The Carnegie Hall Concert That you requested hope you enjoy it !!..cheers Luigi...
    mega !
    TONY BENNETT (R.I.P).

    ReplyDelete