Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Johnny Mathis..320 Kbps

Re-Post
 I have said in previous posts of JM that I prefer him when he sings up tempo and swinging songs...But I stand corrected with this L/P...Although the songs are sung more or less how they were written It's a great L/P enhanced by just a couple of guitars and a bass... he brings completely fresh versions of the standard songs...which I have said many times before. the arrangements as well as the voice go a long way to an excellent L/P and this is a first class one....I do believe it is some of his earlier recordings !!!

1. Bye Bye Blackbird
2. In The Still Of The Night
3. Embraceable You
4. I'll Be Seeing You
5. Tenderly

1. When I fall In Love
2. Please Be Kind
3. You'll Never Know 
4. I'm Just A Boy in Love
5. My Funny Valentine


2 comments: