Total Pageviews

Friday 16 September 2016

Jack Jones 320Kbps

Re-Post
 Here is another well sung compilation from JJ...Trawled from I imagine tracks from his  Albums/L/P's....Even though most of the songs here are been sung to death by different singers the arrangements are first class and different from the originals which make then seem like new!!



 1. A Lot Of Livin' To Do
2. Wouldn't It Be Loverly
3. Shall We Dance
4. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
5. It Only Takes A Moment
6. People Will Say Were In Love
7. Every Time We Say Goodbye

1. My Favourite Things
2. People
3. I Love Paris
4. Luck Be A Lady Tonight
5. Embraceable You
6. Thank Heaven For Little Girls
7. Don't Rain On My Parade

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes Jack Jones! Looking forward to going through your JJ collection!
    Thanks,
    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it! So many Jack Jones albums I don't have. Can this one get a reup? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete