Total Pageviews

Friday 29 December 2023

Shirley Bassey.


 Ok lets start this session with some Re-Posts 
  "Dame Shirl" a little older now from the last post.... we are in the 70's and she is now an established performer !!!
 There's not much to say about a "Bassey" live performance except just listen !!.....Recorded as Side One & Side Two !!

1. Star Theme & Does Anybody Miss Me & Something Coming
2. As I Love You
3. You Are My Way Of Life
4. I Must Know
5. You Can Have Him
6. The Lady Is A Tramp

1. Big Spender
2. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
3. I Who Have Nothing
4. The Joker
5. Funny Girl
6. You And I
7 This Is My Life & Star Theme

3 comments:

  1. Link Down! Please post all Shirley albums again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EGC...sorry for the delay enjoy the re_post !
    RE-POST
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hi there! Thank you for this wonderful end-of-the-year present!

    ReplyDelete