Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 May 2019

Bette Midler.


This I believe is Bette's first L/P partly produced by her then pianist a certain "Barry Manilow"....I bought it because of the track "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy"and thought at the time that she had a so-so voice sounding like so many other singers....Apart from "Boogie" I thought her tracks with all the girl chorus's and loads going on were a bit much of a row and I still have that opinion and can't think why she decided to do a repeat track of "Friends"which is the worst on the L/P !!!...SAYING THAT !!!...I think that the tracks were she sings on her own are great and "Superstar" is one of the best versions around today....And I did get to like the L/P a lot "Hello In There" is superb so is "Am I Blue"and I wish she had carried on "Delta Dawn" on her own !!!.....So here is one L/P that earns the title "The More You Play It The Better It Becomes"






3. Superstar.

1 comment: