Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 March 2023

Teri Thornton


 1999 is the release of this record...as the review says nearly 40 years on from the release of  Lullaby of the Leaves !!

(Edited From) I'll Be Easy to Find... Review by Michael G. Nastos Of ALLMUSIC  
After a nearly 40-year hiatus, Teri Thornton is back to swing and sing her way into your heart. In comparison to her old Riverside recordings, it seems she's lost nothing vocally, her angelic clarity and soulful vibrato are intact, and her enthusiasm is still spiking depth charts. She's backed by her own piano on four cuts, and the able Ray Chew on the others.

1. Somewhere In The Night
2. I Believe In You
3. It Ain't Necessarily So
4. The Lords Prayer
5. Knee Deep In The Blues
6. I'll Be Easy To Find

1. Nature Boy
2. Wishing Well
3. Where Are You Running
4. Feels Good
5. I'll Be Seeing You
6. Salty Mama
                                                                    Teri Thornton
            2. I Believe In You

2 comments: