Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 March 2023

Whizz Jones

Another new voice to me !!....amazing all these different artists that I have not heard of and am now enjoying hearing them !!!.....This is what this BLOG ! is all about !!..introducing artists past and present to the whole world for the appreciation that they deserve !!....The Internet social media can be very negative at times but I believe that Music Blogs very rarely get the negative Vibe !!!....am I tempting fate !!!!!!!.:) :)
 Love the crazy back cover !!!!....and its great to hear songs that you can understand that have a beginning ! middle ! and end !!!

 Raymond Ronald Jones (born 25 April 1939, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Surrey), better-known as Wizz Jones, is an English acoustic guitarist, singer and songwriter. He has been performing since the late 1950s and recording from 1965 to the present. He has worked with many of the notable guitarists of the English folk music revival, such as John Renbourn and Bert Jansch.

1. See How Time Is Flying
2. Willie Moore
3. The Legendary Me 
4. When I Cease To Care
5. Nobody Told You So

1. Beggar Man
2. Keep You Lamp Trimmed And Burning
3. Dazzling Stranger
4. If Only I Had Known
5. Slow Down To My Speed
6. Stick A Little Label On It



          4. When I Cease To Care

5 comments: