Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 October 2023

1. Vaughn Monroe & Orch--Stan Kenton & Orch--Max Bygraves--Frank Sinatra

Just for a change I thought that I would post the first post of my other Blog of 78's rpm....the quality on the first few of posts on this blog was not to bad....It took me a while to master the filters on my recording app...these days the Quality is great you wouldn't know that they are Shellac 78's...unless of course they were really old and played a lot with the dreaded Steel Needle !!

For the first post we have some popular artists that were popular in the 50's in the following posts perhaps not so well known...But nostalgia is the name of the game on here!!...also a selection of Classics will be making an appearance so a great cross section of music will be featured that we enjoyed in the bygone days!

1. The Maharajah Of Magador......Vaughn Monroe & Orchestra
2. Dardanella......Vaughn Monroe & Orchestra
3. Tequila......Stan Kenton & Orchestra
4. Cuban Mumble......Stan Kenton
5. Seventeen Tons......Max Bygraves
6. Try Another Cherry Tree.....Max Bygaves
7. Nancy......Frank Sinatra
8. Just Say I'm A Friend Of Yours.....Frank Sinatra

          3 . Tequila

1 comment:

  1. If you like what you see and hear on this post, then here is the link to my 78's Blog were there is hundreds of 78's to listen to !!....https://78rp.blogspot.com
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete