Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 September 2016

Caterina Valente..320.Kbps

Re-Post

 Caterina in one of her quiet moods still a good selection of songs...just proving what a fantastic singer she is...she can do quiet just as well as all the vocal gymnastics that she is known for...best track is "Day By Day"!!

1. Love Letters
2. It Might As Well Be Spring
3. This Is All I Ask
4. Ebb Tide
5. What Now My Love
6. Somewhere

1. I Believe
2. All The Things You Are
3. Day By Day
4. The Riddle Song
5. My Colouring Book


4 comments:

  1. That's the good stuff! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!i'm peter from greece.thanks for the requestet repost.God bless you for all the wonderful records.i'm 56 years old and bought my first lp at 1974.After a few years in rock etc,from the early eighties i began collecting vocalists and recordings like <> from decca.Your blog is like a paradise for me.For the history,i discovered it searching for eydie's gorme recordings.cheers..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! Beautiful music!

    ReplyDelete