Total Pageviews

Monday, 13 February 2017

Tom Jones.320 Kbps

1966 time !!....Tom Jones at the beginning of his singing career...Sooooooooo let's have him do some standards !!...That seemed to be the norm for most of the popular singer's just starting out in the 60's !!!!....and Surprise ! Surprise ! most of them did a good job with them !!! Including this L/P !!....It shows the potential that Tom had !! and it is proven to this time 2017 !!! 56 years later !!!

1. Begin The Beguine 
2. You Came A Long Way From St Louis 
3. My Foolish Heart
4. Its Magic
5. Someday
6. Georgia On My Mind
7. Kansas City

1. Hello Young Lovers
2. A Taste of Honey
3. The Nearness Of You
4. When I fall In Love
5. If Ever I Would Leave You
6. My Prayer
7. That Old Black Magic 



  01. Begin The Beguine.mp3

2 comments:

espo said...

Enjoy !

martymartymarty said...

Mr. Jones can really, really *really* sing! Still can, too. Thanks for this.