Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Shirley Bassey...320 Kbps

Its anazing how time flies by !!...Its been 58 Years since "Our Shirl"recorded this L/P with the "Nelson Riddle Orch"seems like only yesterday we were being "Wowed" by "I Who Have Nothing" "Goldfinger" and the title Song of the L/P "What Now My Love"....Its "Shirley" in a quiet gentle mode and its great to hear all the standards sung with such perfection !!

1. Let's Face The Music And Dance
2. I Should Care
3. Let's Fall In Love
4. The Second Time Around
5. Imagination
6. All The Things You Are

1. I Get A Kick Out Of You
2. Everything I Have Is Yours
3. Spring Is Here
4. All Of Me
5. I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
6. What Now My Love


    3. Lets Fall In Love

9 comments:

  1. Very nice post!
    Thank you a lot, espo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For This One

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and must say it is fabulous. One request: all of your Shirley Bassey links have expired. Time permitting, any chance of you re-uploading? Mega or zippyshare or mediafire would be wonderful. Salud!

    -RoBurque

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi RB...Thanks for you kind comment !!..yes I will re-post the links you have asked for at a later date so keep dropping by to check !.....cheers Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Luigi. And by the way, Luigi was my grandfather's name. Stay well, stay strong ;-)

    ReplyDelete