Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 August 2020

Eydie Gorme

 I believe that this is the first L/P on the English HMV label that Eydie recorded in 1957...a great selection of songs including one of the few songs that gives me goose bumps and makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up !!...I'm talking about "Guess Who I Saw Today"...Eydie's version is definitely the definitive version.....and take a listen to the vocal gymnastics at the end of"I'll Take Romance"!!! an A1 ace L/P !!!

1. I'll Take Romance
2. This Is No Laughing Matter
3. Fine And Dandy
4. Day by Day
5. The Gentleman is A Dope
6. Too Close For Comfort

1. Guess Who I Saw Today
2. Be Careful Its My Heart
3. Saturday Night
4. First Impression
5. How Long has This Been Going On
6 Gypsy In My Soul
    1. Guess Who I Saw Today

2 comments: