Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 October 2019

Keely Smith....320 Kbps


If any of you out there are not familiar with "Keely's" work and sound then this is the one you should listen to...all the track are swingers she even manages to swing"Stardust"and you wont believe what she does to "Indian Love Call".....This along with "The Beatles Songbook"I reckon are the best she has recorded...BUT don't take my word for it give it a download....Can't say which is the best track because they are al A1 first class !!

1. Its Magic
2. It's Been A Long Long Time
3. Stormy Weather
4. Indian Love Call
5. The Nearness Of You
6. What Is This Thing Called Love


1. The Man I Love
2. You're Driving Me Crazy
3. Stardust
4. There Will Never Be Another You
5. Someone To Watch Over Me
6. What Can I say After I Say I'm Sorry




4. Indian Love Call

4 comments:

  1. Most consider Keely's original three LPs with Capitol to be her very best. I Wish You Love, Politely, and Swinging Pretty! (Though the Beatles songbook and her Christmas LP are pretty amazing, as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luigi I've just discovered your site and it is truly amazing. Thank you for sharing this treasure trove with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many greetings Espo
    Thanks for yet another album for my collection.
    Also many greetings from Bob who had problems with his PC
    Many thanks and greetings

    ReplyDelete