Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2022

Tony Bennett

Volume 3 of Tony's early recordings 78's/45's

1. Someone Turned The Moon Upside Down
2. Why Does It Have To Be Me
3. Until Yesterday (Non e La Pioggia)
4. Please Driver Once Around The Park Again
5. There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight
6. My Heart Won't Say Goodbye
7. Take Me Back Again
8. Not As A Stranger
9. Cinnamon Sinner
10. Funny Thing
11. Punch And Judy Love
12. Shoo-Gah (My Pretty Sugar)
13. Close Your Eyes
14. It's Too Soon To Know
15. What Will I Tell My Heart
16. Don't Tell Me Why (Pitie Senorita)
17. How Can I Replace You
 
        15. What Shall I Tell My Heart

        12. Shoo-Gah (My Pretty Sugar)

4 comments:

  1. Many greetings Luigi
    I want to thank you for this great album and for so many more...
    Also many greetings from Bob
    I hope everything is well with you and all your loved ones
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron...Glad you are enjoying the music thanks for the comment....cheers...Luigi

    ReplyDelete