Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 June 2023

Frank Sinatra.


Here is the follow up L/P of "Sinatra's" "SFSLovers" There is no need for any comment from me about it...But pure CLASS !!!
Sorry For The Jumps at the end of "Night And Day" tried to get rid of them but no luck !!

Once again a generous 15 Tracks !!

1. Night And Day
2. I Wish I Were In Love Again
3. I Got Plenty Of Nothing
4. I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plan
5. Nice Work If You Can Get It
6. Stars Fell On Alabama
7. No One Ever Tells You
8. I Wont Dance

1. The Lonesome Road
2. At Long Last Love
3. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
4. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
5. From This Moment On 
6. If I Had You
7. Oh Look At Me Now


    7. Oh Look At Me Now.

5 comments:

  1. obrigado prezado amigo fique com Deus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiero dejar este comentario, para el editor de esta página, muchas gracias, por estos recuerdos y donde he podido rescatar algunos discos 33 1/3. Excelente música, tal cual escuchabamos en esos años 50, 60 y más. Un saludo mi amigo y gracias por estos discos, lo he disfrutado mucho.cf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour, this is my first visit in years. I see that you still have a great catalog. I was looking
    for a Sinatra : A Swinging Affair - it appears to be down, any chance please that you might reup
    the link ? Many thanks in advance, if possible. Roger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roger..Welcome Back !...Here is the link you reqested..enjoy the music...Cheers..Luigi
    RE-POST
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luigi, thanks so very much for the very rapid reply. Very nice of you.Thanks again from an old
    Mancunium living in France, Have a nice day. Roger.

    ReplyDelete