Total Pageviews

Monday 19 June 2023

Stuart Damon.

 Hmmmmm...this L/P is so bad that it's good !!...in its peculiar way....there's a couple a really duff tracks with a saving grace of one good one !!..."Big G Man"...Nowwwwww if he had sung all the tracks like that one well my comments would be diferent !!.....This proves that you should always stick to what you can do best and singing is definatly not his forte !
But this was the 70's and he was in a very popular TV series "The Champions"......so "Hey lets make a L/P" !!!!!!!.......Comments Please !!!!!

P.S. Maybe I was being a bit harsh when I said "Bad" in the above post so I will amend and say So-So !!....its still good in its peculiar way !!!

1. You Ain't Got Far To Go
2. Yellow Cat
3. Would I Send You Away
4. Hickory Hollers Tramp
5. For The First Time In My Life
6. Every End Is Just The Beginning

1. Big G Man
2. As Usual
3. The Long And Winding Road
4. Suddenly
5. In My Love Mind
6. Everything Is Beautiful


          1. Big G Man

4 comments:

  1. What fun! Thanks for posting this. Records like this are always great regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Espo--was a big fan of 'The Champions' --gotta hear this !

    ReplyDelete