Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 July 2021

Michael Bolton.

Dig the crazy hairstyle !!.Still we are in 1989 so I suppose its the fashion !!...But Michael's hair looks better today even if he has lost some of it !!! (like me ) !!!...Back to the music I did'nt realise that he wrote most of the songs on this L/P...I believe that this was one of his first L/P's and contains some of his best known songs....Great version of one of my favourite songs "Georgia On My Mind"and its a great all round set of songs !!!

1. Soul Provider
2 Georgia On My Mind
3. It's Only My Heart
4. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
5. How Can We Be Lovers

1. You Would'nt Know Love
2. When I'm Back On My Feet Again
3. From Now On...with Suzie Benson
4. Love Cuts Deep
5. Stand Up For Love


        2. Georgia On My Mind

1 comment: