Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 July 2021

The Geoff Love Singers.

Here's Vol 2 of the Record company's idea of  what we might think are our "Favourite Love Songs"....That's very nice of them !!!!....Pleasant sounding and one for having in the background at a "Soiree" !!!!!

1. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
2. My Cherie Amour
3. I've got You Under My Skin
4. More
5. Unchained Melody
6. You Are The Sunshine Of my Life
7. Love Story

1. What'll I Do
2. All My Loving
3. Something
4 True Love
5. There I've Said It Again
6. Falling In Love Again
7. The Way We Were

         2. All My Loving 
 

4 comments:

  1. Many Thanks,
    Happy New Year, many thanks for all
    your time during the year.
    Kind Regards,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for one of the best known and most successful British representatives of Easy Listening, always a pleasure to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Woody...thanks for your comments...glad you enjoy the singers ala "Conniff" !!...cheers..Luigi

    ReplyDelete