Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 July 2021

The Geoff Love Singers...320 Kbps

When I was listening to this one a thought came into my head !!..was "The Mike Sammes Singers" doing some "Moonlighting" !!...very similar sound...So off to "Google" but drew a blank...information about "Geoff Love" but no mention of "The Singers "....so it remains a mystery unless someone had some info to pass on !!!
After listening to it a couple of times I don't think TMSS were responsible something is missing That distinct sound is not there !!

1. The Very Thought Of You
2. You Make Me Feel Brand New
3. I'll Get By
4. He Was Beautiful 
5. I Wish You Love
6. As Time Goes By
7. My Prayer

1. Love Me Tender
2. Just The Way You Are
3. Unforgettable
4. The Shadow Of Your Smile
5. Love Walked in
6. Smoke gets in Your Eyes
7. Someone To Watch Over me



        3. I'll Get By 

4 comments:

  1. Hi MJ...here is the re-post of Geoff Love Singers...also Vol 2 Below !!..thanks for looking and enjoy the music...Cheers...Luigi

    Re-Post
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I got to know the RAY CONNIF SINGERS I love this art of the "Singers Group", thank you very much for this wonderful suggestion!

    ReplyDelete