Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 April 2022

George Hamilton IV.

Not being into CW very much this is the first time I have really listened to George H...On this L/P he sings well known CW songs that have been hits for a few well known singers...now are these versions the original versions or are the other singers done the definitive versions....I should imagine that it is up to the individual listener to make that distinction !!!..Or am I wrong!!.......But getting back to the L/P..It's a good one and does a great job of all the songs his voice is good but I don't think individual enough to be instantly recognisable!!!

1. A Rose And Baby Ruth
2. Your Cheatin' Heart
3.  Loneliness All Around Me
4. You Win Again
5. I Can't Help It If I'm Still In Love With You
6. Even Tho'
7. I Heard That Lonesome Whistle
8. One Heart

1. A Walk On The Wild Side
2. Cold Cold Heart
3. Tremble
4. Half As Much
5. I Know Were I'm Going
6. Take These Chains From My Heart
7. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
8. Carolina Moon

 

 
          2. Your Cheating Heart

1 comment: