Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 April 2022

Robert Young

Another one from across the Channel now...first time I have heard this Voice which is strange because although he is now not with us he was popular in the 70's and once again I must have been asleep !!....his voice has been compared to most of the big tenors over the years....Like "Mario Lanza" which I believe sometimes he does sound like him..."Bob" has sent me a couple more so I will be posting them as well .....so have a listen and comments would be cool !!



          5. Everybody's Talking

5 comments:

  1. When I try to download from zippyshare I am told it is a corrupt
    site, anyone with same problems,
    Regards,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James..have gone to "Zippy" and downloaded the file and its ok no problem....Make sure you click on the "Orange"download that is oposite the file ...cheers....Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you totally. This guy is fabulous, I love his voice!! I read his bio online, how sad he's not with us anymore. :(

    This is a truly great Album, thanks for sharing. I look forward to all future Albums of his that you post. I can only imagine what they'll be like but can only imagine the same superiority. Again, thanks so much, appreciation plus!!

    Cheers
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a voice, he was clearly up there with the best crooners, yet did not get the International recognition he deserved. Reminded me of another great crooner with a rich tenor voice Al Martino. Can't wait for more albums of this exceptional voice.

    Thanks for posting this.

    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete