Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 April 2022

Johnny Cash--Frank Simon--Jan Howard--Bobby Austin.

Here's some early "Johnny Cash" tracks and some other CW singers that I have not heard of...sometimes these "Budget" labels can throw up some interesting and good tracks and there are a couple on this L/P !!...Like "Luthers Boogie" and others !!!

1. Mean Eyed Cat... Johnny Cash
2. Story Of A Broken Heart...Johnny Cash
3. Luthers Boogie****Johnny Cash
4. Get Rhythm...Johnny Cash 
5. I Can See An Angel****Frank Simon

1. Honky Tonk Merry Go Round****Frank Simon
2. Weeping Willow...Jan Howard
3. I've Got My Pride...Jan Howard
4. Castle Of Love...Bobby Austin
5. Wall Of Loneleness...Bobby Austin

 
        3. Luthers Boogie

5 comments:

  1. What's with all the inverted commas?

    Were these all assumed names? - not the true artists, or what.

    Sound like the real Johnny Cash to me/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Luigi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Espo -
    You really pick wonderful selections out of left field!:))
    As well as Johnny, I appreciate the great Jan Howard here.

    ReplyDelete