Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 April 2022

Jim Reeves.

The record company's must have definately raided the "Archives" for this one!!...and it's a good job that they are able to do just that !! otherwise we will have lost some very good and interesting tracks !....once again they have "Mono" tracks "Electroniclly Created Stereo"..they always seem to come out a bit echoey to me !!....Its great to hear Jim "Swing" on one of the tracks make a change for the 1-2-3 waltz time that seems to be the staple CW time !!!....not telling you which track it is...download it and see for yourselves !!!!You will definately be surprised !!

1. Welcome To My World 
2. I'll Tell The World I Love You
3. Danny Boy
4. A Letter To My Heart
5. Have I Stayed Away To Long
6. Blue Skies 

1. I Wont Forget You 
2. Just Walking In The Rain
3. Am I That Easy To Forget
4. Have You Ever Been Lonely
5. Shifting Whispering Sands
6. You're The Only Good Thing


 
          2. Just Walking In The Rain

2 comments: