Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 April 2024

Tony Bennett

 Continuing this great selection of  Tony's missing tracks from "The Complete Box" !!
To complete the "The Complete Box" !!

1. I Left My Heart In San Francisco....with Judy Garland
2. The Lady Is A Tramp.....with Frank Sinatra
3. Young At Heart....with Shawn Colvin
4. I've Got The World On A String....Diana Krall
5. Steppin' Out With My Baby.... with Michael Buble
6. If I Ruled The World....with Wang Hom Lee
7. Steppin' Out With My Baby....Deltra Goodrem
8. New York State Of Mind....with Billy Joel
9. When You Wish Upon A Star....Jackie Evancho
10. They Can't Take That Away From Me....Brad Paisly
11. New York New York....with Andrea Bocelli

          8. New York State Of Mind

2 comments:

  1. If You don't get what I said about "The Complete Box" read the notes in the download !!
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, espo!

    ReplyDelete