Total Pageviews

Monday 15 April 2024

Tony Mottola

This L/P has definatly not got a little man fiddling with the knobs and slides !!...Its how a guitar should be played....Fantastic track "Something" and just listen to the arrangments on "Heart And Soul" & "Georgia"....A must for all you "Easy Listeners" out there !!!

1. Les Bicyclettes De Belsize
2. I'll Never Fall in Love Again
3. The Impossible Dream
4. Guitar Underground
5. Something
6. Little Green Apples
7. Lay Lady Lay

1. Little Arrows
2. Heart And Soul
3. Georgia
4. Lullaby Of The Leaves
5. Hey Jude
6. Tony's Tune
7. Tequila
          10. Georgia

3 comments:

  1. All you Budding guitarists take note !!
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for all, I Wanna Say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno about Tony Mottola’s factory but if the girl on the cover is a worker there I reckon she could tune my strings and polish my plectrum.

    ReplyDelete