Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 April 2024

Tony Mottola

Here's an L/P that will test your stereo equipment it's a brilliant one as are all the "Command Stereo" series !!.....Its from the early 60's and I can remember hearing a couple of tracks on the radio from a programme that  used to review the latest L/P releases...so off I went to the record shop to find it....It's been one of my favourites and has always been on and off the turntable from when I bought it....Play it loud to get the most from it..... But make sure the neighbours are not in !!!!!!
    2. Skip To My Lou

4 comments:

  1. thanks for todays Tony Mottola ...can I get a re-up of this album as well?
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D...Here is your requested Link to Folk Songs !!....Cheers Luigi..
    RE-POST
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete