Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 October 2024

Mel Torme

An early set of recordings by Mel Torme, 65 tracks in total, spanning from 1939 to 1956. Thought that the "Quadromania could mean that they were recorded Quadrophonic !!!...But no I guess it meant there are 4 Volumes to this release .....The others will be coming later !!
The Last Track lasts 30 mins.....There's a story there I guess !!

1. You've Driving Me Crazy
2. I'm Yours
3. Who Cares What People Say
4. Love Is The Sweetest Thing
5. My baby Just Cares For Me
6. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
7. Love You Funny Thing
8. If I Had A Girl Like You
9. Little White Lies
10. California Suite: Introduction
      a. California Suite: We Think The West Coast Is The Best Coast
      b. California Suite: Coney Island
      c. California Suite: The Miami Waltz
      d. California Suite: They Go To San Diego
      e .California Suite: Sunday Night In San Fernando
      f. California Suite: Got To The Golden Gate
      j. California Suite: Prelude To "Poor Little Extra Girl"
      h. California Suite: Poor Little Extra Girl
      i. California Suite: We Think The West Coast Is The Best Coast
      j. California Suite: Finale

           6. I Can't Give You Anything But Love

1 comment: