I hope every one is still Alive and Kickin'!!
1. Willin'......Little Feat.
2. Its A rainy Day, Sunshine Girl......Faust
3. Sail Away......Randy Newman.
4. Silver Machine......Hawkwind.
5. Tumbling Dice......Rolling Stones.
6. Thirteen.....Big Star.
7. Big Eyed Beans From Venus......Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band.
8. Rocket Man......Elton John.
9. Mama Weer All Crazee Now......Slade.
10. Rocky Mountain High......John Denver.
11. The Night......Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
12. Reelin' In The Years......Steely Dan.
13. Always On My Mind......Elvis Presley.
14. Most People I Know (Think I'm Crazy)......Billy Thorpe & The Aztecs.
15. Taj Mahal......Jorge Ben.
16. Walk On The Wild Side.....Lou Reed.
17. Virginia Plain.....Roxy Music.
18. Your So Vain....Carly Simon
19. Today I Started Loving You Again.....Bettye Swann
20. Il Mio Canto Libero.......Lucio Battisi.
21. Superfly......Curtis Mayfield.
22. Crazy Horses......Osmonds.
23. All The Young Dudes......Mott The Hoople.
24. Personality Crisis......New York Dolls.
25. Ballroom Blitz......Sweet.
12. Reelin' In The Years.
15. Taj Mahal.

A little bit nearer the 1001 Track.!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy !
thanks a lot. can't wait to hear 1001...
ReplyDelete