Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 November 2019

Eydie Gorme....320 Kbps



I think that there might be a pressing fault on the first side of this L/P or someone has played it with a knitting needle!!!....She has a hiss on all the words that begin with "S"....so to quote one of her tracks on here "I'm Sorry".....It was'nt new when I got it so I could'nt return it to the shop for a replacement....the second side is okay...Apart from that Eydie does a good job going "Country Style"


P.S. I think CBS should have titled this "Gorme Swings Country Style" !!!!

1. I Really Don't Want To Know
2. I Can't Help It
3. You Don't Know Me
4. I'm Sorry
5. The End Of The World
6. No One To Cry To

1. I Walk The Line
2. Oh Lonesome Me
3. Someday
4. Crazy
5. Make The World Go Away
6. I Can't Stop Loving You





3. Someday

2 comments: