Total Pageviews

Friday 31 July 2020

Demis Roussos....320 Kbps

Not heard too much of "Demis's work so I reckon that this L/P comes under the "More you hear it the better it becomes" slot !!...The second side is much better than the first side apart from the last track on the first side "On the Greek Side Of My Mind"which is rather way out and "Cool"!!!

1.Fire And Ice
2. She Came Up From The North
3. Good Days Have Gone
4. We Shall Dance
5. I Know I'll Do It Again
6. On The Greek Side Of My Mind

1. End Of The Line
2. My Blue Ship's A-Sailin'
3. Mountains Beyond
4. O My Friends You've Been Untrue To Me
5. Lord Of The Flies
6. Without You



    4. On The Greek Side Of My Mind

4 comments:

  1. Thanx for the excursion.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any plans to upload any of Demis Roussos' work with the band Aphrodite's Child?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont know this guy so gonna listen based on curiosity of what you think of "which is rather way out and 'Cool'"!!! means..
    and thanks to your use of Zippy which makes things so much easier for "us"

    ReplyDelete