Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2017

The Lettermen.320.Kbps

Re-Post Requested By Xavier


 This L/P is one of the best of The Lettermen that I have....That's what I think anyway... maybe some of you out there might disagree... leave a comment below if you do !!!.....It contains one of my favourite tracks...the "Medley" of "Going Out Of My Head & Can't Take My Eyes Off You" which is the last track...In England the record company issued it as a single and I believe it was a "Hit".....Don't know whether it was a Hit Single anywhere else...be interesting to find out so if anybody can enlighten me be pleased to hear about it !!......I have the single as well and although it is the same recording....To me it sounds better than on the L/P which is unusual because usually it's the other way around !!......I'm going to find it soon and post it on here so you can hear the difference and see if you agree.....  

1. Never My Love 
2. Anyone Who Had A Heart
3. Holly
4. Our Day Will Come
5. I Wanna Be Free
6. The End Of The World

1. The Look Of Love
2. Medley..Love Is Blue / Greensleeves
3. Spooky
4. By The Time I Get To Phoenix
5. Going Out Of My Head / Can't Take My Eyes Off You 

  
11. Going Out Of My Head.mp3
       Going out of my head .....45.rpm...mp3

3 comments:

  1. "Goin' Out of My Head / Can't Take My Eyes Off You" number 7 pop billboard, number 2 billboard adult contemporary charts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the Lettermen and Live Album from 1967 it has a great version on it :)

    ReplyDelete