Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2017

Shirley Bassey

I wonder if this L/P was ever released....as you can see on the cover "Not For Sale" !! & "DJ Use Only"....It is a compilation of her hits plus tracks from her L/P's....I thought maybe the tracks might have been "doctored" for the DJ's that is extra beats and different sounds Plus Some "Sampling" from other records !!...But as far as I can tell they are all original Tracks !!
So sit back and listen to "The Sassy Dame " !!!

1. Something
2. What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life
3. For All we Know
4. I Who Have Nothing
5. It's Impossible
6. Big Spender
7. Goldfinger

1. This Is My Life
2. And I Love You So 
3. Killing Me Softly With His Song
4. The Greatest Performance Of My Life
5. Diamonds Are Forever
6. Never Never Never
7. Day By Day



04. I (Who Have Nothing).mp3

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of that song, ever hear of Puddles Pity Party? The guy has an amazing voice. His live shows are amazing. He's also recorded stuff with Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox, where they do jazzy, swingy versions of new pop songs. https://youtu.be/qawfJ_JtZ_o

    ReplyDelete