Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 July 2021

Barbra Streisand.


 There's not much you can say about BS that hasn't been said a thousand times before so I won't say it !!.....except that she has now in 1978 got complete control of her voice !! An interesting thing to do is make a "playlist" of her first L/P "The Barbra Streisand Album" with this one starting with "Track 1" from TBSA "Track 2" from this one and so on and listen to the difference its a really cool "playlist".......Most of the songs on this one are not well known except for a couple but that really doesn't matter its her interpretation of the song and of course her voice that gets you !!!

1. Tomorrow
2. A Man I Loved
3. I Don't Break Easily
4. Love Breakdown
5. You Don't Bring Me Flowers

1. Honey Can I Put On Your Clothes
2. One More Night
3. Stay Away
4. Deep In The Night
5. Songbird



       2. One More Night.

5 comments:

  1. I had this one on vinyl when I was in high school and LOVED it. Still do. This and "Wet," in my opinion, are her best albums from the late 70s/early 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luigi - I also had this album in high school. The link on this is broken - would you relink - I promise this is the last request. Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana...Here is the re-post Of Barbra... And don't worry request as many re-posts as you want and thanks for looking ...cheers...Luigi

    Re Post
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Been looking to replace my old "Songbird" vinyl for years!!! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anon...Thanks for your thanks !! and keep looking !!!...cheers Luigi

    ReplyDelete