Total Pageviews

Monday 24 August 2020

Eydie Gorme..320 Kbps


 This is one of those L/P's that the record company fails on delivery !!...what I  mean is when I first saw and bought this L/P I was expecting some "live performances" of Eydie's.... instead on it is a selection of "Standards"....although I have said before that Eydie has never made a bad L/P this one is a mediocre one....NOW whether or not I have been initalialy disapointed by it and it has influenced my judgement I don't know....But there does seem to be something missing !!!.....Would be interested in other peoples opinon as I know there are quite a few "Eydie Gorme" fans out there !!!...so come on people let me know what you think !!

 1. Taking A Chance On Love
2. Just One Of Those Things
3. You Turned The Tables On Me
4. But Not For Me
5. Get Out Of Town
6. Alright Okay You Win
                                                       
1. I Got Lost In His Arms
2. Better Luck Next Time
3. I'm In Luck
4. I'm Shooting High
5. You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
6. One For My Baby
    1. I Got Lost in His Arms

1 comment: