Total Pageviews

Saturday 19 November 2016

Jerry Reed.320 Kbps

Re-Post

Back now from the cold cold waters of the Channel !!!...not much difference here !! good job the heating is on !!!...now for a couple of Re- Posts then I recon i'll get the carpet out and have a trip over the pond see what the weather is like over there and have a rummage around "John's record store !!....still by the time you read this you will see what i've found....as the order of posts don't get reversed !!!...Unless I do it every post !!..like changing the time !!!



A little bit of country and western now....

1. Goodnight Irene 
2. Medley
3. Sweet Memories
4. You Took All The Ramblin' Outa Me
5. Back Home In Georgia 

1. I'm Not Playing Games
2. Nashville Woman
3. Sixteen Tons
4. Caribbean
5. I Just Don't Understand


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just discovered your site and downloaded this.

    I'd be grateful if you could re-up the other 2 Jerry Reeds, please.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete