Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 May 2019

Judy Garland.


This is Judy in a very subdued mood with brilliant orchestrations by "Gordon Jenkins"...Judy made 2 or 3 brilliant recordings for Capitol before the "Histrionics"and "Frenzy" recordings came about and this is one of them!!....no gimics just plain singing and she has got an  Individual voice !!....Best Track "Mean To Me "

1. By Myself
2. Little Girl Blue
3. Me And My Shadow
4. Among My Souvenirs
5. I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
6. I Get The Blues When It Rains

1. Mean To Me
2. How About Me
3. Just A Memory
4. Blue Prelude
5. Happy New Year





1. Mean To Me.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Espo. Brother has Zippyshare decimated your musical stash. I always look forward to your latest musical treasures. It is a three day weekend here in Northern California.............lots of thunderstorms and hail!!! Beats trying to stay ahead of the wild fires. I am sure that will come later in the spring. We live like gypsies, in a caravan, my little family and I. Success this year depends on going to someplace it has already burned. Thanks for making our down times calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your hard work. Much appreciated. Always enjoyed the song, "I Get The Blues When It Rains", looking forward to Judy's version.

    ReplyDelete