Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 May 2023

John Hanson.

I think we maybe now have a name for our concert goer as shown on the back of this L/P !! "Jayne" !!
John Hanson was a "Tenor" starring in "West End Shows" in the  50's & 60's....like "The Desert Song" and also recorded "Operetta's" like "The Student Prince" & "The Vagabond King"....so here he is doing a "Favourites" which includes some hit songs as well as songs from those operetta's !!

1. The Impossible Dream
2. True Love
3. Holy City
4. Where Do I Begin
5. Climb Every Mountain
6. Golden Days

1. The Donkey Serenade
2. Somewhere My Love
3. And I Love You So
4. Gigi
5. One Alone
6. My Way

          3. Holy City 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this.
    Regards,
    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the uploads espo, can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Glad someone's ripping from vinyl & uploading it for public consumption. Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete