Thanks for the shares. Great stuff...tagging not so much. Vol 2 is missing one track. #11
perhaps this will help someone. (8 attempts for captcha is a little much !!!!!)
Vol01
01-Al Martino - Speak Softly Love 02-Anne Murray - You've Got A Friend 03-Laurindo Almeida - A Man & A Woman 04-Matt Montro - Alfie 05-Fortunes - Freedom Come Freedom Go 06-Helen Reddy - Our House 07-Lori Liebermann - Killin Me Softly With His Song 08-Alex Harvey - To Make My Life Beautiful 09-Nancy Wilson - Ain't No Sunshine 10-Jackie Gleason - Strangers In The Night 11-Peggy Lee - The More I See You 12-Lettermen - Never My Love
Vol02
01-Peggy Lee - My Sweet Lord 02-Glen Campbell - Reason To Believe 03-George Shearing - Samba De Una Note So 04-Al Martino - Where Do I Begin 05-Beach Boys - In My Room 06-Bobby Gentry - Raindrops Keep Fallin'on My Head 07-Linda Ronstadt - I Still Miss Someone 08-Lettermen - Baby I'm-A-Want You 09-Lou Rawls - The Girl From Ipanema 10-Jackie Gleason - Yesterday When I Was Young 11-Glen Campbell & Bobbie Gentry - Let It Be Me 12-Nancy Wilson - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Vol03
01-Shirley Bassey - Who Can I Turn To 02-Mike Sammes Singers - Scarborough Fair 03-Matt Monro - Walk Away 04-Seekers - The Carnival Is Over 05-Marvin Welch & Farrar - Faithful 06-Franck Pourcel - Le Lac Majeur 07-Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger 08-Mike Sammes Singers - Close To You 09-Matt Monro - Somewhere 10-Seekers - Georgie Girl 11-Marvin Welch & Farrar - Lady Of The Morning 12-Franck Pourcel - Ben
Hi EG.. here's Vol 2 & 3 That you requested I hope you enjoy them !...Also a belated thanks to Anon's post in 2017 !! (If he Is still looking in) !! and the info That Track 11 is missing..unfortunatly that how it came to me !!...Hope that Pixeldrain works ok for you !! RE-POST Enjoy !
Thanks for the shares. Great stuff...tagging not so much. Vol 2 is missing one track.
ReplyDelete#11
perhaps this will help someone. (8 attempts for captcha is a little much !!!!!)
Vol01
01-Al Martino - Speak Softly Love
02-Anne Murray - You've Got A Friend
03-Laurindo Almeida - A Man & A Woman
04-Matt Montro - Alfie
05-Fortunes - Freedom Come Freedom Go
06-Helen Reddy - Our House
07-Lori Liebermann - Killin Me Softly With His Song
08-Alex Harvey - To Make My Life Beautiful
09-Nancy Wilson - Ain't No Sunshine
10-Jackie Gleason - Strangers In The Night
11-Peggy Lee - The More I See You
12-Lettermen - Never My Love
Vol02
01-Peggy Lee - My Sweet Lord
02-Glen Campbell - Reason To Believe
03-George Shearing - Samba De Una Note So
04-Al Martino - Where Do I Begin
05-Beach Boys - In My Room
06-Bobby Gentry - Raindrops Keep Fallin'on My Head
07-Linda Ronstadt - I Still Miss Someone
08-Lettermen - Baby I'm-A-Want You
09-Lou Rawls - The Girl From Ipanema
10-Jackie Gleason - Yesterday When I Was Young
11-Glen Campbell & Bobbie Gentry - Let It Be Me
12-Nancy Wilson - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Vol03
01-Shirley Bassey - Who Can I Turn To
02-Mike Sammes Singers - Scarborough Fair
03-Matt Monro - Walk Away
04-Seekers - The Carnival Is Over
05-Marvin Welch & Farrar - Faithful
06-Franck Pourcel - Le Lac Majeur
07-Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
08-Mike Sammes Singers - Close To You
09-Matt Monro - Somewhere
10-Seekers - Georgie Girl
11-Marvin Welch & Farrar - Lady Of The Morning
12-Franck Pourcel - Ben
Can we get a repost of this? And volume 3?
ReplyDeleteLooks like volume 1 is good. It’d be nice to have the set. Thanks!
Hi EG.. here's Vol 2 & 3 That you requested I hope you enjoy them !...Also a belated thanks to Anon's post in 2017 !! (If he Is still looking in) !! and the info That Track 11 is missing..unfortunatly that how it came to me !!...Hope that Pixeldrain works ok for you !!
ReplyDeleteRE-POST
Enjoy !
Thanks!
Delete