Total Pageviews

Saturday, 15 August 2026

Motown's 18 Greatest Hits...Motown Gold.

Now it's the turn of "Motown's Greatest Hits !!

 1. Reach Out I'll Be There......Four Tops.
2. Baby Love.....Diana Ross & The Supremes.
3. I Heard It Through The Grapevine......Marvin Gaye.
4. I'm Gonna make You Love Me......The Supremes & The Temptations.
5. Walk In The Night......Jr Walker & The All Stars.
6. Diana Ross.....I'm Still Waiting.
7. Yester-Me,Yester-You,Yesterday......Stevie Wonder.
8. I'll Be There.....The Jackson 5.
9. Jimmy Mack.....Martha Reever & The Vandellas.
10. You Are Everything......Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye.
11. Help Me Make It Through The Night.....Gladys Knight & The Pips.
12. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted......Jimmy Ruffin.
13. Stoned Love......The Supremes.
14. Got To Be There......Michael Jackson.
15. Just My Imagination......The Temptations.
16. Your Kiss Is Sweet.....Syreeta.
17. The Tears Of A Clown......Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.
18. Machine Gun......Commadores.

        5. Walk In The NIght.

1 comment: