Total Pageviews

Thursday, 13 August 2026

Nice Enough To Eat...VA

After that Virtual fill of Chocolate Below....just a click of the heels and Woah ! "Nice Enough To Eat" in New Zealand with John for some compilations !

1. Cajun Woman......Fairport Convention.
2. At The Crossroads.....Mott The Hoople.
3. Better By You,Better Than Me.....Spooky Tooth.
4. We Used To Know.....Jethro Tull.
5. Woman.....Free
6. Keep Singing That Same Old Song......Heavy Jelly.

1. Sing Me A Song That I Know......Blodwyn Pig.
2. (Roamin' Thro' The Gloaming'With) Forty Thousand Headmen...Traffic.
3. Time Has Told Me.....Nick Drake.
4. 21st Century Schizoid Man......King Crimson.
5. Gungamani......Quintessence.
6. Strangley Strange But Oddly Normal.....Dr Strangley Strange

      5. Woman.

1 comment:

  1. Wow !...this compilation from John is great !!....even tho' I have heard of most of the groups by name BUT not actually heard any of their work !! it was a pleasant surprise !!!..AND the last Three tracks are "Fannytastic !! well !! you will have to download it to find out what I am on about !!...Thanks John ! always nice to be able to appreciate all the types of music that is featured on this Music Blog !!!!....Cheers Luigi...
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete