Total Pageviews

Saturday, 15 August 2026

Top Of The Stax...VA.

20 Hits to start a few Compilations from John in NZ !  

1. Hold On I'm Coming......Sam & Dave.
2. Respect Yourself......The Staple Singers.
3. B-A-B-Y......Carla Thomas.
4. Woman To Woman......Shirley Brown.
5. I'll Be The Other Woman....The Soul Children.
6. Knock On Wood.....Eddie Floyd.
7. Cheaper To Keep Her......Johnnie Taylor.
8. That's What Love Will Make You Do......Little Milton.
9. I Forgot To Be Your Lover.....William Bell
10. Green Onions......Booker T & The MGs.
11. Do The Push & Pull (Part 1)......Rufus Thomas.
12. Starting All Over Again......Mel & Tim.
13. In The Rain......The Dramatics.
14. So I Can Love You......The Emotions.
15. Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay......Otis Rearding.
16. I'll Take You There.....The Staple Singers.
17. Who's Making Love......Johnnie Taylor
18. I've Been Lonely For So Long......Frederick Knight
19. My Big Stuff.....Jean Knight
20. Theme From "Shaft"......Issac Hayes.
      8 That's What Love Will make You Do

1 comment:

  1. There's some great stereo on the sound bite !!...hope you have your computer speakers fired up !!!
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete