Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 April 2017

Tracy Ullman.320 Kbps

Re-Post Requested By WKC.


 Here is another one from my "Sleepy 80's" period !!...I have heard of her and seen a couple of T/V shows she was in...but didn't take much notice !! So here is what "Google" says about "Tracy Ullman"...

 Tracey Ullman (born 30 December 1959) is an English-American stage and television actress, comedian, singer, dancer, director, author, and screenwriter of dual British and American citizenship.
Her early appearances were on British TV sketch comedy shows A Kick Up the Eighties (with Rik Mayall and Miriam Margolyes) and Three of a Kind (with Lenny Henry and David Copperfield). After a brief but high-profile singing career, she appeared as Candice Valentine in Girls on Top with Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders.
She emigrated from the United Kingdom to the United States where she starred in her own network television comedy series, The Tracey Ullman Show, from 1987 until 1990. She later produced programmes for HBO, including Tracey Takes On... (1996–99), for which she garnered numerous awards. She has also appeared in several feature films. Ullman's most recent sketch comedy series, Tracey Ullman's State of the Union, ran from 2008 to 2010 on Showtime.



1. Breakaway
2. Long Live Love
3. Shattered
4. Oh What A Night
5. Life Is A Rock But Radio Rolled Me

1. Move Over Darling
2. Bobby's Girl
3. They Don't Know
4. I'm Always Touched By Your Presence Dear
5. You Broke My Heart In 17 places
6. I'll Close My Eyes And Count To Ten

 

3 comments:

  1. I had this album when I was in college back in the early 80s, and I LOVED it! Originally, I bought it just because I loved the song "They Don't Know" -- my college roommate and I were both HUGE Beatles fans, and once we saw Paul McCartney in the video, this album was a must-have! I love every track on this record -- it's just so much FUN to listen to! And as far as her other work, Tracey's comedy shows are a hoot. She's one very funny and talented lady!

    ReplyDelete