Total Pageviews

Monday 29 June 2020

Cleo Laine....320 Kbps


This is one of Cleo's best L/Ps...she sings all of the tracks with no vocal gymnastics just a great voice singing some classic songs....with a good solid band behind her she swings as only she can...recorded in 1962 with "Johnny Keating Orch"!!!!....CLASSIC !!!!!

1. I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
2. I Don't Know Why
3. I Want To Be Happy
4. I Think Of You
5. I Can Dream Can't I
6. All About Me

1. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
2. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
3. I'm A Dreamer Arn't We All
4. I'm Just Wild About Harry
5. I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
6. I'll Be Around / All About Me


      5. I Can Dream Can't I.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Luigi
    What can i say .. a answer to my prayer ..or just a lucky punch ??
    but in short... THANKS !!

    Dusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reup,never heard these sides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luigi,
    Remembering Dame Cleo on her birthday 28 October 1927. Thanks for this great album.
    Regards,Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete