Total Pageviews

Thursday 2 September 2021

Jackie Trent.


 This is from 1969....Jackie is in fine voice and there is only a couple of their songs glad that she had a go at the standard songs and didn't try to compete with Petula...One of the video's below is from a TV Show in New Zealand singing a medley of the songs that they both wrote hope you enjoy looking !!..........P.S. Hear Jackie Belting Out "There I've Said It Again"....pure bliss!!!!!

1. I Fall In Love With You Every Day
2. I Will Wait For You
3. Remember Me 
4. While The City Sleeps
5. The Shadow Of Your Smile
6. There I've Said It Again

1. Time Is
2. If You Go Away
3. Such A Small Love
4. The Look Of Love
5. Our Song
6. I'll Be There


    6. There I've Said It Again.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this album. It is one i've wanted for a long time. Jackie's music really should be available on cd more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , the link is down. Maybe we can have a re up please ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Unk..here's the link that you requested..enjoy the music...Cheers....Luigi
    Re-Post
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete