Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 May 2020

Peter Nero....320 Kbps

 

Can't say much about this one every track is a gem...best one being "Night And Day"....So let the Arrangements & Piano & Peter
Speak for themselves....


P.S. This L/P is definatly "The Best " of his releases it shows his piano style off to perfection....It's Great !!

1. Mountain Greenery
2. Moon River
3. Secret Love
4. Maria
5. On Green Dolphin Street
6. More In Love

1. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
2. Night And Day
3. When The World Was Young
4. It's Aright With Me
5. Mood Indigo
6. Midnight In Moscow





     2. Night And Day.

6 comments:

  1. good. thanks, v much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Mr. Luigi, I want you to know, I´m listening Peter Nero´s piano since I was a kid,(abaut 14 years old) and I´m still keep on doing...The first L.P. I had was "The colorfull..."on vinyl, of course, I have 18 P.Nero´s vinyl,....Maybe, I send you a photo of that....thanks. Nice to meet you.Ricardo San Martin (64).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luigi, I've done a post regarding Peter Nero as it is his birthday today. I hope you don't mind but as I have nothing by this virtuoso pianist, I've quoted your link to his greatest hits, with all due credit to your good blog. Regards, Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi COuld you please re-up this and any other of Peter Nero's Lps.Thanks for such a great blog too! Baz

    ReplyDelete