Total Pageviews

Friday 8 March 2024

Keely Smith.


 Now we have in my opinion one of the most underrated singers of the 60's & 70's...just listen to this L/P and you will see what I mean...I think that this collection of Lennon & McCartney songs by a different singer is one of the best on record...no doubt there will be a few people that will disagree soooooooooo be my guest...that's what the comments are for !!...for anybody who does want to make a comment about anything on this Blog and have not got a Blog themselves click on the "Anonymous" button and it will get here I can answer it in a new post.....No best tracks on this one they are all pure gold...

1. If I Fell
2. This Girl
3. Please Please Me
4. And I Love Him
5. World Without Love
6. She Loves You

1. A Hard Days Night
2. Do You Want To Know A Secret
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. All My Loving
5. I Want To Hold Your Hand
6.P.S I Love You



     1. If I Fell.

5 comments:

  1. A great Keely Smith LP. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admired Keely for a long time, but never knew about this LP... THANX, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Loving Songs Of Lennon & McCartney
    RE-POST
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made it hard to resist checking this one out. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always grab a Beatles cover album... The singing dogs one isn't listenable but Count Basie is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing this! -EG

    ReplyDelete