Total Pageviews

Monday 11 March 2024

Dionne Warwick


 Here we go again!!!..The record company's putting out "Best of" and only a few tracks come under that !!..saying that I suppose it's a better effort than most !...You have I should say 4 of her top hits and the rest minor hits... and an over produced messy version of "Unchained Melody"......glad to say that 2 of my favourites by Dionne is on this L/P 1 a top hit and the other a minor....I'm talking about "You'll Never Get To Heaven"and "Zip-A-Dee-Dah....pure magic the last one !!

1. Anyone Who Had A Heart
2. Don't Make Me Over
3. A House Is Not A Home
4. Wishin' And Hopin'
5. Unchained Melody
6. What'd I say

1.Make It Easy On Yourself
2. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
3. You'll Never Get To Heaven
4. Wives And Lovers
5. Walk On by
6. You Can Have Him
          7. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

2 comments: