Total Pageviews

Wednesday 20 March 2024

Caterina Valente


 Here's a favourite of mine singing in Italian (I think) 99% sure but if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me....she's great.... been a fan of hers since the early 50's..regretfully I have never seen her live and would have loved to....nearly did one year when she was doing a British tour but the show was cancelled because she was making a TV special on the day that she should have been in The De Montfort Hall Leicester....won't get to see her now she is retired from singing....AHH well such is life !!!...at least she has made loads of recordings that we can enjoy....Thanks to the Great Caterina Valente !!!!


  1. Twistin' The Twist
2. Stella Mia.( You Are My Lucky Star)
3. La Ruota.( Wheels)
4. Questa Notte O mai Piu
5. Lo Non Posso Amar (When I Fall In Love)
6. Lasciamoci

1. Vorrei Danzar Con Te. ( ICould Have Danced All Night)
2. L'angolo Incantevole.( On The Street Where You Live)
3. Oggi Mi Sposo.( Get Me To The Church On Time)
4. Accobaleno.( Over The Rainbow)
5. Samba Di Un Nota.( One Not Samba )
6. Forza Papa. (Muscrat Ramble)

2. Stella Mia..( You Are My Lucky Star )

9 comments:

  1. She was perhaps the best European entertainer of her time! She's my all-time favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I send you better quality front and back covers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trafy..yes that would be great..it's a bit hit and miss trying to get some original and good quality L/P covers from the net... if you have not physically got the L/P Yourself and can scan them...cheers.....Luigi / Espo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi luigi,

    here my transformed covers

    https://krakenfiles.com/view/kgoLujjFCE/file.html

    Thanks

    Luc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Luc...thanks for the transformed covers as you can see they are there !...Cheers..Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings espo( Luigi)
    I wish you and all your loved ones a very Happy Easter.
    Many thanks for this album from Caterina Valente and for all your time and effort you put in this blog eand....
    Also many thanks from BOB
    Have a nice day...
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Requested Re-Post....Enjoy One My Favourite singer Raegy !....Cheers Luigi
    RE-POST
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete